Retina is an award-winning global advertising, marketing communications, and technology services company — and both 2020 & 2021 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum’s 2020 Martech Agency of the Year. We use the power of brand, creative, and technology to unlock growth for our clients.
We’re looking for a collaborative Brand Strategist with excellent skills in brand strategy and communication to join our rapidly growing team in Scotland, Vienna & Austria. You will join our award-winning multidisciplinary team (strategy, creative, media, account management, etc.) to work on some of the best B2B brands in North America.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a team player and fierce collaborator who can also work independently
- You have a keen understanding of, and extensive experience in, brand strategy serving as the voice of the customer in brand positioning and campaign development
- You have proven skills in core areas: brand positioning, business strategy, insights and research
- You have phenomenal writing skills, visual story-telling skills, and communication skills
- You can apply customer understanding to business and creative problems across multiple accounts in a variety of industries and categories
- You can analyze research results and translate findings into clear and actionable recommendations
- You’re willing to take on any level of task to meet deadlines, surpass expectations and ultimately, make the work better
- You have experience managing multiple competing priorities while under tight deadlines
- A passion for continuous learning and comfort taking on new challenges
- You have a minimum of 4 years of brand strategy experience at a creative agency
What you’ll be doing:
- Determine brand positioning, develop customer personas and buyer journey messaging
- Draw on many different sources of insight and knowledge to weave together a strong creative narrative for clients.
- Participate in client workshops (i.e., brand, kick-off/scoping, persona development…)
- Conduct end-to-end primary qualitative research, competitive analyses, and market analyses
- Develop and present briefs to internal multidisciplinary teams on brand strategy and customer insights
- Work closely with account management and creative teams to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Actively strive to create the best brand and communication experiences possible
- Participate in new business efforts and other tasks as needed
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Marketing Location: Scotland
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Marketing Location: Austria
Perks and Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to advance their career as an Brand Strategist, and do so in a fast-paced, hands-on environment of high standards and equally high appreciation for your work. It’s a full-time position – currently on a hybrid basis – with a competitive salary and paid vacation. You’ll benefit from a flexible schedule and the chance to collaborate with international colleagues and even visit our international offices. You’ll also be assigned to industry-leading and innovative companies, as well helping an award-winning agency realize its lofty ambitions.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!