Business Intelligence Developer
Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications and technology services company — and both 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum’s 2020 Martech Agency of the Year, providing expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media.
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join our growing global teams in either Romania, Vienna & Austria offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Actively participate and provide expertise in analysis, gathering requirements, design, implementation, customization, testing and deploying Power Bi/ Tableau reports in various environments.
- Perform analysis and provide fixes for reporting issues.
- Database (SQL) analysis, connect to external data sources leveraging connectors and/or APIs.
- Troubleshooting, Optimizing, debugging, and enhancing existing BI reports in client’s environment.
- Be part of a team that contributes for implementation, enhancement, and integration projects involving multiple data sources and/or Marketing Technology platforms.
- Continuously improve knowledge of the implementation of Business Intelligence technology solutions.
- Serve as a BI consultant; make recommendations and share best practices with clients;
- Expertise in BI Reports: gathering requirements, designing and customizing, implementing, testing, publishing, maintaining and supporting Power BI/ Tableau in client’s environment.
- Basic understanding of relational databases and experience working with SQL, PL/SQL
- Expertise in leveraging external data sources (tools/ platforms) via connectors, ETLs, APIs, etc.
- Experience working with large data volumes.
- Analytic mindset and attention to detail.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced English.
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude.
Nice to have Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Marketing or another relevant field
- Understanding of marketing/ sales data and best practices (either in an agency or in-house team environment);
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Technology Location: Austria
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Technology Location: Romania
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. We conduct two performance reviews a year, each including the possibility of salary raises. We offer several discretionary bonus programs, mainly performance-based. Overall, we offer an unusually strong opportunity for professional and financial growth.
This position also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home/remotely. You have an opportunity to travel internationally as you partner with industry-leading experts from the most reputable companies in the world. Working with the best experts in the world, both in our company and from clients, is a unique benefit.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!