Our ideal candidate is a skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Transiris is a multi-award-winning global technology and marketing services company – Agency of the Year ANA (2022, 2021, 2020), Elevation (2021), The Drum (2020), and over sixty other prestigious awards for creative, strategy, and technology work.
We provide expertise to global Fortune 500 enterprises and growth stage companies to effectively meet marketing objectives and promote their products, services, and ideas in a rapidly changing society.
This role is remote but the candidate must reside in Nevada and preferably in the greater Las Vegas area.
We’re seeking a passionate and inspired full-time copywriter with a talent for creating and transforming complex concepts and campaigns into clear, concise and engaging communications.
The ideal candidate thrives on big challenges and responds with big creative solutions in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-faceted and collaborative environment.
- Write clear, attractive copy with an authoritative voice
- Write print ads and online banners to landing pages and emails to brochures and collateral to websites, social, mobile and video
- Develop UX-friendly web copy for client websites, in a broad spectrum of industries
- Optimize content for email campaigns including clever subject lines, tags, and landing pages
- Create copy for marketing and sales materials including one-sheeters and case studies
- Edit and proofread short and long-form copy with exceptional attention to detail
- Brainstorm and openly share ideas with designers, content strategists, and others
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create effective pitch decks and client presentations
- Develop content for Transiris sponsored events, conferences and tradeshows
- Take ownership of projects assigned and ensure they meet agreed deadlines to agreed standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience copywriting, content and concept experience in agency, in-house setting, online and traditional; more extensive experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, design, advertising, marketing and/or ad/design school program completion
- Fluent in Microsoft Office/Apple software (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote); knowledge of Adobe Creative suite a plus
- Experience working in B2B or business marketing in complex categories
- Experience writing for digital and non-digital channels
- Interdisciplinary skill set (and versatility): Digital-traditional-social, Advertising-marketing-content, long-form and short-form content, left-brain-right-brain-creative-strategic
- Ability to provide effective messaging with either precise instruction or creative freedom
- Must have a well-rounded portfolio that reflects innovative copy for a variety of industries
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for discretionary bonuses for excellent performance
- Completely remote working – you decide where you work in your home country
- Opportunity for business travel in Europe, the US and Canada
- Luxurious company properties in California and Romania rent free for colleague vacations
- Work with amazing Fortune 500 clients
- Flat structure with great opportunities for rapid career progression
- Top of the range technology kit provided
- Paid company socials
- Free access to a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Program to support you and your immediate family with wellbeing and legal issues
- Corporate discount programs
- Leadership development & training opportunities
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Marketing Location: Nevada
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Marketing Location: Ohio
Apply now if you have a passion for copywriting and the ambition to turn that passion into world class expertise.