Database Marketing Specialist
Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications and technology services company — and both 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum’s 2020 Martech Agency of the Year, providing expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media.
We are seeking a Database Marketing Specialist to join our growing global teams in either Romania, Vienna or Austria offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Database (SQL) analysis, reporting and troubleshooting
- Optimizing, debugging, and implementing marketing automation campaigns in Marketing Technologies environments.
- Be part of a team that contributes for campaign design, execution, and integration projects.
- Participate in deployment and change management of developed technology solutions.
- Marketing campaigns consultancy, support and data reports
- Continuously improve knowledge of the implementation of technology solutions.
- Serve as a marketing automation consultant; make recommendations and share best practices with clients;
- Basic understanding of relational databases and experience working with SQL
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel or Data Manipulation tools.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced English
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude.
Nice to have Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Marketing or another relevant field
- Understanding of marketing principles and best practices (either in an agency or in-house team environment); experience with marketing automation technologies.
- Experience in utilizing marketing automation/CRM platforms such as Unica Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce marketing cloud, or other similar tools.
- Understanding of HTML/ CSS.
- Exposure to Statistical tools (SPSS) and/or Data Visualization tools (Power BI)
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: IT Location: Romania
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: IT Location: Austria
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. We conduct two performance reviews a year, each including the possibility of salary raises. We offer several discretionary bonus programs, mainly performance based. Overall, we offer an unusually strong opportunity for professional and financial growth.
This position also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home/remotely. You have an opportunity to travel internationally as you partner with industry-leading experts from the most reputable companies in the world. Working with the best experts in the world, both in our company and from clients, is a unique benefit.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!