Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications and technology services company — and both 2020 & 2021 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum’s 2020 Martech Agency of the Year. We provide expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Financial Analyst to develop and maintain financial reports, and manage day-to-day finance and accounting functions. As our Financial Analyst, you will provide key financial insights to inform and support critical business decisions, as well as assist with financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis. You will also work closely with the agency’s senior leadership to optimize profitability.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a team player and fierce collaborator who can also work independently
- You are proactive and self-directed
- You maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends
- You have and easy-going personality and positive approach to work
- You come with strong Excel skills (at least one widely-used accounting system; PowerBI is a plus)
- You can convert financial data into actionable financial information
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare financial reports, financial analysis, and forecasting for senior management
- Provide financial insights for optimization of revenue growth, profitability, and cost management
- Develop periodic and on-demand financial reports
- Work with operational management to perform cost-benefit analysis for consulting projects
- Create and configure financial reporting tools and spreadsheets for efficient analysis
- Prepare financial models that can be used and replicated by financial and managerial staff
- 2+ years of progressive, relevant experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience extracting financial data and preparing meaningful reports
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field
- Proactive with a results-driven approach and a can-do attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a professional but friendly demeanor
- Advanced or native-level English
- International experience is a plus, as well as prior experience with a consulting company/agency
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Finance Location: Brasov
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Finance Location: Bucharest
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. We conduct two performance reviews a year, each including the possibility of salary raises. We offer several discretionary bonus programs, mainly performance-based. Overall, we offer an unusually strong opportunity for professional and financial growth.
This role also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home/remotely. You have an opportunity to travel internationally as you partner with industry-leading experts from the most reputable companies in the world. Working with the best experts in the world, both from within our company and clients, is a unique benefit.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!