Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Retina is an innovative consultancy in the areas of Digital Marketing & Automation, Analytics, Big Data with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With offices in the US, Canada, Spain, Austria, UK, and Romania, Retina is rapidly expanding and offering solutions and expertise internationally.
We are seeking a Junior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing global teams in either Bucharest or Brasov offices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with project team members to identify, design, develop and deploy enterprise solutions using different marketing automation technology stacks.
- Actively engage with campaign design and execution projects.
- Participate in the deployment of developed technology solutions while continuously improving knowledge of the implementation/ integration of technology solutions.
- Become familiar with enterprise tools such as HCL Unica Campaign, Acoustic, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot.
- Follow a standard of excellence (best practices) in email and marketing automation, while ensuring adoption for our clients.
- Collaborate with clients in order to gather necessary information and to ensure the required alignment with standards and the company’s processes and procedures.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Who we’re looking for:
- We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Junior Digital Marketing Specialist who is eager to take on challenges and develop as an individual.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing or related.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing principles and best practices.
- Fluency in English, experience working in an English-speaking environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline.
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude.
Nice to have:
- Basic concepts of SQL databases (Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel or Data Manipulation tools.
- Exposure to Statistical tools (SPSS) and/or Data Visualization tools (Power BI)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML, CSS
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Brasov
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Bucharest
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable, and dependent upon prior experience. This position also includes a flexible working schedule and health benefits. You’ll have the chance to partner with industry-leading companies while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, we want to hear from you!