Junior Marketing Coordinator
Retina is an innovative multi-award-winning agency in the areas of Digital Marketing & Automation, Analytics, Big Data with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With offices in the US, Canada, Spain, Austria, UK, and Romania, Retina is rapidly expanding and offering solutions and expertise internationally.
We are currently seeking an organized remote Junior Marketing coordinator to join our rapidly growing team in either Brasov or Bucharest offices in Romania. Someone who is talented and passionate in Project Management & related areas, who can help coordinate and grow our creative, branding, marketing & technology capabilities. If you thrive on managing client relationships and expectations, facilitating the delivery of complex projects on time and on budget, and participating in the creative process, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define the project plan and determine available resources, capture requirements for creative and technology teams
- Set realistic time estimates and evaluate teams’ capabilities, create a clear and concise plan to both execute the project and monitor its progress
- Work with the project team to build the work breakdown structure, ensure that SMEs are available to attend and answer client questions
- Maintain effective communication and keep the team and client stakeholders up-to-date
- Identify and evaluate potential risks before the project begins, find ways to avoid them or at least minimize their impact
- Monitor project progress, run weekly project status meetings/daily scrum meetings and take notes as needed
- Prepare and implement Marketing strategies, plans, and objectives
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Economics, or Computer Science
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing or Software Development principles
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Fluency in English, experience working in an English-speaking environment preferred
- 1+ years in a professional office environment preferred
Who we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, especially when sending client communications
- Solutions-oriented attitude, problem solver with the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional drive and motivation to succeed and a passion for learning
- Friendly, positive, and easy-going personality
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Brasov
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Bucharest
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable and dependent upon prior experience. We also offer health benefits, paid vacation, work from home and a flexible schedule. More importantly, you’ll have the chance to develop creative strategy from conception to implementation for industry-leading companies, while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!