Junior Project Manager
Retina is an innovative multi-award-winning agency in the areas of Digital Marketing & Automation, Analytics, Big Data with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 clients. With offices in the US, Canada, Spain, Austria, UK, and Romania, Retina is rapidly expanding and offering solutions and expertise internationally.
We are currently seeking an organized remote Junior Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team in either Brasov or Bucharest offices in Romania, Vienna & Austria. Someone who is talented and passionate in Project Management & related areas, who can help coordinate and grow our creative, branding, marketing & technology capabilities. If you thrive on managing client relationships and expectations, facilitating the delivery of complex projects on time and on budget, and participating in the creative process, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define the project plan and determine available resources, capture requirements for creative and technology teams
- Set realistic time estimates and evaluate teams’ capabilities, create a clear and concise plan to both execute the project and monitor its progress
- Work with the project team to build the work breakdown structure, ensure that SMEs are available to attend and answer client questions
- Maintain effective communication and keep the team and client stakeholders up-to-date
- Identify and evaluate potential risks before the project begins, find ways to avoid them or at least minimize their impact
- Monitor project progress, run weekly project status meetings/daily scrum meetings and take notes as needed
- Prepare and implement Marketing strategies, plans, and objectives
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns
- 1+ years in a professional office environment preferred
- Fluency in English, experience working in an English-speaking environment preferred
- Good understanding of Digital Marketing or Software Development principles
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Economics, or Computer Science
Who we’re looking for:
- Outstanding attention to detail, especially when sending client communications
- Solutions-oriented attitude, problem solver with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional drive and motivation to succeed and a passion for learning
- Friendly, positive, and easy-going personality
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Marketing Technology Location: Romania
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Marketing Technology Location: Austria
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. We conduct two performance reviews a year, each including the possibility of salary raises. We offer several discretionary bonus programs, mainly performance-based. Overall, we offer an unusually strong opportunity for professional and financial growth.
This role also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home/remotely. You have an opportunity to travel internationally as you partner with industry-leading experts from the most reputable companies in the world. Working with the best experts in the world, both from within our company and clients is a unique benefit.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!