Marketing Platform Developer
Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications and technology services company — and both 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum’s 2020 Martech Agency of the Year, providing expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media.
We’re seeking a Marketing Platform Developer to join our rapidly growing Romania, Vienna & Austria office to add to our marketing technology capabilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be part of a team that designs, implements, troubleshoots, builds digital marketing solutions;
- Provide subject matter expertise and present capabilities and solutions to project teams, management and occasionally to project stakeholders; we’ll encourage you and we’ll provide specialized, continuous and advanced training to become a top consultant;
- Contribute with expert knowledge to guide the project during various phases of the SDLC (ex: solution discovery, technical requirements, implementation, etc.);
- Be a key advisor for campaign design, execution, and integration project teams;
- Become proficient with enterprise marketing tools such as IBM/HCL Marketing Software, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce Campaign, Pega Marketing;
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by experimenting with new technologies and assess what could be useful for the team;
- Understand data utilized by the applications, and provide solutions for new data integrations;
- Manipulate various business data using hands-on SQL expertise;
- • Continuously improve the ability to understand business needs, provide the right solution, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Recommended 1 year hands-on of experience as a CRM Specialist, Marketing Automation (Digital Marketing) Specialist, ERP specialist or a similar role;
- An MS/BS degree in Computer Science or another relevant field preferred;
- Experience with SQL relational databases and SQL (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, DB2 or other);
- Nice to have: Basic skills to operate with Linux;
- Prior experience interacting with clients (internal or external, understanding requirements);
- Understanding of some of the digital marketing principles and best practices (either in an agency or in-house team environment);
- Strong communication and good command of English;
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude.
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Romania
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Austria
Perks and Benefits
It’s a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable dependent upon prior experience. This position also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home. You’ll have an opportunity to travel internationally as you partner with industry-leading companies while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!