PPC Group Manager
At Transiris we are seeking a Leader for our PPC Group to guide, develop, and grow a team of PPC Specialists in Scotland, Romania, and Canada.
Transiris is a multi-award-winning global technology and marketing services company – Agency of the Year ANA (2022, 2021, 2020), Elevation (2021), The Drum (2020), and over 60 other prestigious awards for creative, strategy, and technology work.
We provide expertise to global Fortune 500 enterprises and growth stage companies to better connect with markets and effectively promote products, services, and ideas in a rapidly changing society.
- As a leader of the PPC Group, you are an expert in developing effective and performant paid search and social programs.
- You should have at least 5 (ideally 10) years of experience creating strategies, implementing, and optimizing PPC Campaigns based on the existing analytical foundation and data.
- You can provide guidance and thought leadership to the PPC team
- You are data driven and a creative problem solver
- You master the social platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook
- You are fluent in digital marketing analytics and paid social media platforms including Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn, and social media management platforms
- You are passionate about paid search and social, and ideally certified (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.)
- You are a team player and fierce collaborator, though can also work independently
- You are proactive and self-directed with a passion for learning and sharing knowledge
- You maintain a high awareness of industry trends and issues, particularly regarding new trends and emerging technologies
- You have great communication skills – both written and verbal
About the Role:
- As the PPC Group Manager, you will guide, develop, and grow the PPC group, managing multiple projects and developing the career of your team.
- Actively participate in the recruitment process to grow the PPC team.
- Constantly seek to develop yourself by experimenting with new technologies and assess what could be useful for the team.
- Our new PPC Group Manager will oversee a project from conception to implementation, designing and developing PPC Strategy, Campaign execution, Monitoring and Optimization while providing guidance and best practices on technical issues and challenges.
- Manage search ad groups and campaigns including keywords, negatives, ads, landing pages, and product feeds
- Upload and create target markets for Google’s Display Network
- Optimize PPC and Display activity
- Add, track, and manage conversions in AdWords
- Create, edit, and audit Ad Copies in AdWords
- Update and manage Changing Specials and Incentives in AdWords
- Conduct analysis of search performance and suggest improvements based on gathered data
- Research and recommend emerging social platforms, as well as new and exciting features in proven channels
- Contribute to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification).
- Discuss technical solutions with clients and provide innovative new ideas and solutions; participate in pitches, customer presentations, and project reports.
- Consistently meet deadlines and have the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- As we work in global teams for global projects, flexibility to work a 40-hour week across time zones is important.
About the Perks/Benefits:
- The PPC Group Manager role is a full-time position with a competitive salary.
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity to travel internationally
Do you want to join our team as our new PPC Group Manager? Then we’d love to hear about you!
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!