Technical Business Analyst
Retina is a multi-award-winning global advertising, marketing communications and technology services company — and both 2020 ANA B2B Agency of the Year and The Drum’s 2020 Martech Agency of the Year, providing expertise to global Fortune 500 clients in the areas of strategy, creative and content, and go-to-market/media.
We are seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our growing global teams in Romania, Vienna & Austria.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be part of a global team that designs and develops marketing systems and solutions for the largest and most reputable companies worldwide
- Conduct analysis and document requirements for the systems and processes we deploy
- Develop insights and continuously improve the ability to understand and document business needs, in order to increase the velocity, quality, and vision of business analysis practice
- Provide input and understanding to the development team to not only develop system right, but develop the right systems
- Prior experience or education with analysis of the software development projects or digital marketing/ marketing technologies projects
- A BS/MS degree in Cybernetics, Computer Science or relevant field
- Capability to understand, define and document business requirements, needs, and Rationale for Change
- Understanding of data flows, data structures, and data integrations
- Capability to interact with clients (internal or external, understanding requirements)
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English (written and verbal)
- Motivated, organized, and able to perform independently and as part of a team
- A friendly, positive, and flexible attitude
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of marketing technologies (Adobe, Oracle, Unica, Salesforce, etc)
- Knowledge of backend and frontend development
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Romania
Key InfoEmployment type: Full Time Seniority Level: Senior Tech Location: Austria
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. We conduct two performance reviews a year, each including the possibility of salary raises. We offer several discretionary bonus programs, mainly performance based. Overall, we offer an unusually strong opportunity for professional and financial growth.
This position also includes paid vacation and a flexible schedule, including working from home/remotely. You have an opportunity to travel internationally as you partner with industry-leading experts from the most reputable companies in the world. Working with the best experts in the world, both in our company and from clients, is a unique benefit.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, we want to hear from you!